| [News] USSCM CHECKITOUT¡(sm) Saturday, February 6, 2010 |
listen for the horn section in three part harmony
(CHECKITOUT! is a service of US School of Commercial Music, the one and only online college for the worldwide study of contemporary music. Each mailing features an astounding, inspiring musical tidbit.)
"Already too loud!"Bruno Walter at his first rehearsal with an American orchestra, on seeing the players reaching for their instruments.
| Are you looking for professional critique? Want to improve or go pro? In addition to enjoyable college Diploma and Certificate programs, US School has helpful free services: |
· CheckItOut!: Be inspired by great videos sent to your email inbox. Just fill out a request at http://www.usschoolofmusic.com/indexenroll.html
· MusicStreetJournals.com: Get the latest information from the newswires selected for our students.
· BlankSheetMusic: Select or design the right music paper for your project.
· MusicTalentCoach: Submit your one best videolink and email email@example.com . Describe your goals at http://www.usschoolofmusic.com/indexenroll.html We'll tell you what we think.
· USSchoolOfMusic.com: The College website and catalog is full of helpful and inspiring information available to anyone.
When you are ready, US School of Commercial Music provides the customized at-home training that you need to improve and go pro, at 10% of the cost of other colleges and in one third of the time! Scholarships available. Design your program today at http://www.usschoolofmusic.com/enrolldiploma.html .
P.S. · Teachers: ask about our referral program.
"Master Music At Home(TM)"
Professor John Amaral, Director
US School of Commercial Music
To opt out of this mailing, please send an email to: <USSCMdirector@aol.com>